Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Birthday celebration

4th July 2009 Sunny Day

Elaine birthday's celebration
5th of July is Elaine birthday.but,we celebrate it on a early day.
I feel very happy because they spent their valuable time with me...
Girls and boy, thanks a lot...
Muackz....




family photo ---Front ( Elaine , Kamilah, and Kamilah boyfriend)
---Back ( Yang Yang and Abby)


Elaine with Car_Car


Group photo ( Yang Yang, Abby, Kamilah, Kamilah's boyfriend)
( Elaine, Michelle , Sharon, Car_car)


Elaine and Seng Seng


Elaine's birthday cake (7 Slides with 6 flavour :chocolate banana, chocolate chip walnut, oreo cheese, lemon cheese,mango delight and tiramisu)


Elaine with Yang Yang


Kamilah, Elaine and Abby


Elaine and Abby


Kamilah and Elaine


Elaine and Sharon


Michelle and Elaine


Cake from mother


Romantic nei....


Gift from Yang Yang ( A book : Titled : Twilight)
**I have watched the movie before, and found it interesting.
Well,I have saw this book in bookstore and wished to buy it soon.
Quite surprise when I receive This gift...
Oh god, how he knows that I wanted it???


Gift from Michelle ( a blue pen with small card written "Elaine --She always keeps her promises)
** I will keep my promises --never forget all my friends :p


The pen with "Elaine" on it.
** I like it.


Gift also from Michelle
** after i wear it then I'll post it online.
(haha)


Gift from college friends


Consist of one chocolate bar


And also a bear


Gift from Sharon


Gift from Sharon also


Gift and card from Nitha


Is a decoration


and also a cup



No comments:

Post a Comment