Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

JUNE 2013 BAG-OF-LOVE




This is my first blog about beauty product and in fact it is my first time ever subscribe to a beauty box (or bag to be more accurate), thanks to my dear Glennyss strong recommendation.

Unlike other beauty boxes in Malaysia, the Bag-of Love (as it named), is comes with a BAG !!!   In June, the theme for Bag of Love is Fun in the Sun, so the bag is blue-white strips, like the sea.  It make me want a beach vacation so badly, but can't due to work.. T_T

Anyways, let check it out the content:-

1.) Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24 PA++ Triple Ligtening Lotion, 200ml  (Full size- RM15.90)
      http://www.vaseline.us 


I LOVE this very much.   I've addicted to lotion especially this brand since A-Level, thanks to my friend, Nicole who always has lotion, hand cream etc. in her bag !!!    This product works well with our Malaysia humid weather.  It not only can be used as moisturizer, sunblock and the most important is that it is not sticky at all.  After application, there is a silky feeling on my skin and light scent of rose.


2.)  Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle EDT Spray, 1.2ml (100ml- RM185)
       www.elizabetharden.com 
 
I not a fan for fragrance because it is difficult to find the scent that I like. But this Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle EDT Spray has a very refreshing scent to it.  Hm...... Maybe next time when I'm not so oppose toward fragrance then can give it a try ^_^


3.) Clairol Professional Color Radiance Shampoo, 50ml  (250ml- RM43)
     Clairol Professional Visible Repair Intensive Mask, 30ml  (200ml- RM69)

     Voucher - Free 1 Color Radiance Shampoo 250ml with Purchase of 1 Clairol Professional Colour service
      http://www.clairol.com       

Since I didn't dye my hair, the full potential of these product cannot be unveiled or not suitable for me???
A big NONO.
Most the time haircare for coloured hair have stronger hydrating, restorative and protective properties than normal haircare product as coloured hair suffered more damage in additional to daily exposure of sunlight.  On my first application, I can feel it's effect on my hair -- bright and shine like a black pearl.  Couple with the hair mask, the split on hair end and hair fall is noticeably reduced.    Love it Love it Love it !!!


4.) Cremorlab Hydration Trial Set (Full size- RM69-RM169)
 *Cremorlab is exclusively available at the newly opened Muse by Watsons, Sunway Pyramid.

 Brand Description:
Cremorlab is a Korean cosmeceutical brand that uses the Geumjin hot spring water, highly respected for its medicinal properties, in all of its products. The key ingredient is T.E.N, which is the purified water from 1100 meters underground which has a host of minerals beneficial to various skin problems such as dry skin and sensitive skin.
 CREMORLAB       https://www.facebook.com/Cremorlab

The Cremorlab Hydration Trial Set consists of essence tonic (toner)(8ml), aqua essence water fluid (moisturizer)(3ml), fresh water gel (3ml) and sun protection (3ml).  As the product is suitable for all skin type, I feel that the effect of the tonic and essence aren't noticeable I'm expected (or maybe I just have a very thick skin??)

But I like the gel most because I can feel the gel slowly absorbed into the skin and leave my skin hydrate and brilliant.  I haven't try the sun protection yet as I've to finish my current supply first or maybe I can just keep it till September for my travel usage?!


5.) Definite Foundation Brush (Full size- RM118)  (exclusive to Bag of Love)

Founded in 2006 by a young Malaysian couple, Definite Cosmetics is a homegrown brand that have the products made in Italy. The brand has become one of the favourite brands for professional makeup and is the popular choice for backstage makeup, fashion shows, TVCs and photo shoots.   

Whoa!!!  IT IS THE DEFINITE FOUNDATION BRUSH!!!   CAN'T BELIEVE IT WILL IN THE BAG!!! OoO

Ok, Elaine calm down calm down.   I really can't believe that just a RM39-90 monthly subscription, I will get a full-sized foundation paddle brush by Definite worth RM118 at retail.   Oh my!!!  It is very smooth and can used it to apply a very thin layer of BB Cream /Foundation.  Highly recommended.


6.) A complementary Photothermolysis Hair Removal Therapy (underarm)worth RM380 from Body Perfect 

Try on the even date with Ms Glennyss at the Ampang Branch.  The service is awesome and the staffs are very courteous and professional.  For first trial, the therapy can permanently remove 10-15% or the hair depend on individuals.  For full removal, a further 8-10 visit is needed with at least 4 weeks interval between the visits.  I'm quite satisfy with the treatment but the price ("gulp") no budget for further visits nei... T_T



7.) RM50 shopping voucher from www.seqoci.com

Actually for all first time buyer, theer will have a RM50-00 rebate.  But for Bag-Of-Love subscribers,  we will get an additional free top during our first purchase.   But I've yet to use it,  hopefully I can utilise it before it expired.


* Overall, I'm super satisfy with this beauty bag and although it is only my first bag,  I've already fall in love with it.  Will continue to support Bag-Of-Love and MiMi, the founder of Bag-Of-Love.

** Have received my July bag, will review it soon.



WHERE TO BUY: www.bag-of-love.com
All subscription prices include Free Shipping & Handling to Peninsular Malaysia. Add RM6 for East Malaysian orders.
A monthly subscription is RM39.90.
A quarterly subscription is RM119.70 (3mths + Free Gift)
An annual subscription is RM478.80 (12mths + 1mth Free)
Subscribe here…Bag of Love Subscriptions






No comments:

Post a Comment