Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I think I'm in MIA mood again,
sorry bloggie,leave you unattained,
and abused by dust and , arggh, spiders..... (haiz)

Well,what I've done recently ha.....
hm....just working, working and working...
so tiring....
anyway,next month will stop my weekdays job,
coz I'm lazy already,
and my bao bai keep complaining I didn't spent much time with him....
(keep patience ya,few more days to go)

Just get my A-level result last week,
hm,not so bad,but at least better than expectation...
get 3A 1B nei...
Don't need to ask la, B sure for law lo.....
refresh back my expression after contract and tort paper also knew already....
muackz,,,,thanks As' result saving me from getting worse....

Today is 24th nei,but somehow I still haven't apply for my course,
I'm waiting for Chew Theng nei,
but her phone was unreachable, so i left her a message,
but two days passed,she still didn't reply me..
T_T
I'm actually feeling quite annoyed nei,
so I'll no longer wait for her,
(or maybe it is what she did as well la)
I'm going to apply on Thursday,
but I've to complete my application form 1st.... (hehe)

Although recently I'm busy,but I still have done some reading o....
Done "Twilight", "New Moon", "Eclipse", "red pyramid', <<七月>>,<<记忆天使>> and <<月亮风筝>>.
Now proceeding with "The Breaking Dawn"
Then will go on with Percy Jackson series...

well,time out...have to log out lu...
get to work soon.....
tata.

Elaine,
I'm busy,
on working,
On reading,
on love,
and
growing...

No comments:

Post a Comment