Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Is time to study

What means holiday?
Holiday means take a rest, slower your pace and enjoy life....

But what is the consequence of holiday??
Speed up your life, keep pace with the syllabus and start
STUDY ! STUDY ! STUDY ! and STUDY!!!!!

I'm tire~~
after attending for day and also night class
As a full timer, it is compulsory to attend day class
But, I prefer night class environment.

Day class students, just like what Mr.Kevin said,
most full timer are using their parents money,and
they will not experience the pain for paying it....
that's why we all enjoy the class just like at heaven
joking, talking and relaxing.

Night class students are totally different,
they are more quite and more prepare....
when we are doing revision, they really can answer it...
not like some or maybe most of the full timer, (include myself)
do not even remember what is the fact that we are revising..

I think the beneficial for attend night class not because of we can revise what we not understand in class,
but it act as a warning to me

I S
T I M E
T O
S T U D Y ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment